Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental Hygienist?

What do i need to do to become a hygienist?? I heard it takes two years?? if so, how can it be done...

Dental Hygienist?
Hey, I'm in Australia and about to re-train and become eventually a dental Hygienist. Your probably not located in Australia but here it is two years at University to get your degree, first I'm doing a one year course to become a dental assistant, and in a few years after my baby is born I will go to University as an Adult entrance. The minimal entries to get into this course in Australia are just that they are minimal but I will sitting and Adults entrance test.





P.s you will have to take a dexterity test meaning they will see how nimble your hands are but you have got many many many years I hope till arthritis sets in. Hygienists in Australia are paid really well. The work I belive can be a little dull at times but it's a great profession.
Reply:hmmmm, the last time i had my teeth cleaned, i asked the hygienist how come there are no old dental hygienist and was told because it is so hard on their hands that most go into teaching after only a few years.





i would think twice about the career, myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net