Thursday, November 12, 2009

California dental hygienist please help.?

My husband's job is relocating to s. cali. I am a dental hygienist in Indiana . I have not been a dental hygienist for 5 years yet so I have to take state and clinical exams. My question is where do I start and where do I get patient for clinical exam. Where do I get to screen patients for the clinical exam. How long will the process take. Please help.

California dental hygienist please help.?
I will try to call the hygienist school. Depending on where you are locating, there might be one close to you where they might help you with those.





If school was not able to to help you get the patients needed, you might want to start working as dental assistant in some friendly dental office/clinic, who might be willing to let you use their patient for the exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net