Monday, November 16, 2009

I want to apply to Baylor College of Dental Hygienist, but I have a trouble with one of the requirements. Help

The problem is that every student has to get a "Evaluation Form" from a Dental Hygienist, that is just to observe their job, until I accumulate 16 hours of observation and signed.


So, what they told me is that I have to call dental clinics to ask them if is ok to do that, and I did but 4 of them said no and 2 said that they don't think that is possible to allow a student to do that.


What can I really do, I'm running out of time. PLEASE HELP

I want to apply to Baylor College of Dental Hygienist, but I have a trouble with one of the requirements. Help
Call Baylor's program and ask if there is an alumnus of that program who would be willing to let you do your work there. Graduates of a college are usually loyal to the schools and understand the needs of students well.

php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net