Monday, November 16, 2009

Would it make sense to for me to be a Dental Hygienist?

I completed a bachelor degree in Science majoring in Microbiology.


The reason Im considering becoming a dental hygienist is because the employment prospects are good and the salary is reasonable.





But I wonder if the career advancement prospects are good.


Is there much scope for salary increases?


If you stay as a dental hygienist for your whole career, do you get significantly higher pay to match your expereince and reliability?





I would enjoy a fishery/aquaculture or a footballing or even a seafaring career but the job prospects dont seem to be that good anymore and Im 26 already and I have to get serious about finding long-term employment.





What about Dentistry school?


I did not do a Bacelor of Science in Dentistry so does it mean I can never become a Dentist?

Would it make sense to for me to be a Dental Hygienist?
being a dental hygienist normally means that ure pay will start and stay at the same rate, it may go up a few pounds an hour but not a great deal. unless u specalise in it ...


its never to late to become a dentist and i am sure u degree u have already done, will take some time off the 5 year degree


good luck whatever you chose


training as a dentist will mean a load more money and they potential to earn even when and if you choose

web hosting plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net