Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental Hygienist?

I was thinking about taking a dental hygeine course. Is there any certain books or certain information I should study to prepare me for this course?

Dental Hygienist?
I'm assuming you have the college all picket out and that you will be heading off to those classes very soon in the near future.





Why don't you take a look at the college library and get used to it and find out where all the books that you are going to be studying will be there for your use.





I think the more you read up on it the easier the course will become.
Reply:if i was you, i would see if ure local dentla surgery has a hygíenist, if they do i would ask if you could go along for a few hours and watch what they do, nothing better then hands on experince, generally it is dental nurses who start out and then go on and study as a hygienist so they have knowledge before they start


good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net