Monday, November 16, 2009

I much money does a Dental Hygienist make?

I am going to school for Dental Hygienist and I'm wondering how much money should I exspect to be paid?

I much money does a Dental Hygienist make?
Hello, It varies from state to state. For instance I am in NY I will will be getting paid between 35-40 dollars an hour. You can work with commission as well. You would have to discuss that with the dentist. Here is a great website to study from with sample questions for each subject in dental hygiene and also you can read people's pay information throughout the years and throughout US. Make sure you read the year they left the comment on the side since pay has changed.


http://www.amyrdh.com/pay.html


Another website without pay info but with interactive quizzes study cases and so on is www.andyrdh.com It will help you for the boards.


Lastly this website is a job search website but if you enter the zip code of the area you live in it will give you the salary/year





http://www.indeed.com/salary?q1=dental+h...





Good luck with school

hiking shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net