Monday, November 16, 2009

How long does it take to become a dental hygienist?Does any place in Guildford/London offers a short course?

I have a diploma in nursing and 2 years of unfinished medical uni(almost a doctor,could not finish it.Family reasons),but i have always had this dream of becoming a dental hygienist.My friend-a dentist have told me that there are some places(especially in London) where u can undergo a max 1year long course and work straight after that.


Please please tell me if you know of such places.Perhaps my dream will come true....!!! I will be gratefull for any information.

How long does it take to become a dental hygienist?Does any place in Guildford/London offers a short course?
Your friend is wrong - the minimum length of time is 2 years. Look at the website of the British Society of Dental Hygiene %26amp; Therapy for details of courses -





http://www.bdha.org.uk/





There are currently 18 training schools in UK, 3 of which are in London. Be warned - competition for places is extremely tough, especially for those who do not have a dental background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net