Saturday, May 15, 2010

For Florida residents only: a Physical Therapy Assistant or Dental Hygienist career?

I have this big dilemma and I need your serious opinion ... I am a CNA and I would like to take a higher step up in my career. Don't get me wrong, I love CNA duties, I consider my profession to be a great privilege. But I have a herniated disk on my lower back, so I think I won't last much longer in the CNA setting. I was looking into something still in the healthcare setting, I really enjoy people and taking care of them. I was thinking about PTA or Dental Hygienist. What do you think? I don't have much money to pay tuition, and I don't think I qualify for any grant. How long are these 2 courses? Where are the nearest courses to where I live (Lakeland)? I am a detailed-oriented person that's why I was considering these 2 options. What are job prospects for both? Thank you so much for your contribution!

For Florida residents only: a Physical Therapy Assistant or Dental Hygienist career?
become a physical therapy assistant more interesting


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net