Monday, May 17, 2010

I, a pharmacist, would like to move to Australia with my wife, a dental hygienist, from America. Any advice?

I am unsure how much either of our professions are in demand, what the salaries are, and any other details. I don't know if Americans are widely accepted in Australia, but I don't want to live here anymore. I don't know what to do as far as testing and learning about the drugs in Australia. I don't know anything. I know there will be very few people who have experienced these professions in both countries, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Please only answer if you are sure and hopefully if you've experienced pharmacy/dental hygiene employment in both countries.

I, a pharmacist, would like to move to Australia with my wife, a dental hygienist, from America. Any advice?
I suggest you do a search for the Australian Dental Association, they should give you heeps of info.





Good luck transferring to Australia. Let me know when u open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net