Saturday, May 15, 2010

Has anyone else had a problem getting into a health realted program such as RN or Dental Hygienist?

I am applying for a Dental Hygienists program that is very competitive, but my grades are average. We are talking A's and B's with 2 C's. Since this program only accepts 32 students, I am wondering if I even have a chance. The application deadline is Feb 15, so it is not like I can take any classes and get higher grades in on time. Most of the science classes were A's and B's; only 1 C. I received my evaluation stating that I met all of the requirements in order to be considered for this summers class- but this did not mean that I was accepted.





I know that in some of my last classes, I had fellow students who were going to apply for the nursing program and were very worried that they would not get in. This program while on a larger acceptance scale, only takes the top 90 students out of about 350-400 applicants.





I'm just couious if anyone out there did not make it in on the first time around, and if you worked hard and reapplied. If so did you get in?

Has anyone else had a problem getting into a health realted program such as RN or Dental Hygienist?
I'm applying to a local program too. Have not been accepted yet, but hope to find out within the next 6-8 weeks.





You will probably do better than you think- have confidence in yourself.





Good Luck and let us know.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net