Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dental Hygienist school- can i go anywhere fun?

I am currently taking the pre req.'s to get into dental hygiene school. i am wondering where some fun DH schools are located. is there anyway to go overseas, or somewhere cool in the US?

Dental Hygienist school- can i go anywhere fun?
Madison, WI..I love my school and my teachers are awesome! Although, I am getting a two year degree at a tech school. If I didn't have two young kids, I would definitely move out of state to go to a four year program, because I love school and the dentistry field.





Here is a list of schools: http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/programs/sear...
Reply:Good for you for pursuing dental hygiene, but sorry to burst your excitement. Dental hygiene school is not going to be that fun. It will be exciting to get into a great career, but the workload is intense, far from fun. The only fun you may have is meeting new people who are in the same boat as you. Good luck. Try Ontario schools, Canada is the best place to be educated in hygiene so try to stay here if you are already here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net