Monday, May 17, 2010

What options does a Dental Hygienist have for employment?

I am an LPN. (20 years now) I just can't go on in this field. Financially, I can't make ends meet and I'm tired of taking care of sick people. The hours are bad because if a nurse doesn't come to work, I'm stuck there. I'm considering Dental Hygiene as a new career. I've researched a lot about it. What options will I have for employment? What other skills can I learn to improve my income in that field?

What options does a Dental Hygienist have for employment?
Seems to me that a Dental Hygienist would have 1 career path. BUT, if you've ever tried to make an appointment for a cleaning, they are usually months behind. I think it could be a lucrative business if you enjoy it.
Reply:WELL I CURRENTLY WORK IN THE DENTAL FIELD. IT IS A GREAT MEDICAL FIELD TO BE IN THE HOURS ARE GREAT, AND DEPENDING ON YOUR BENEFIT PLAN IT COULD END UP BEING THE BEST CHANGE FOR YOU. CALL AROUND TO SEE WHAT THE PAY RATE IS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net