Saturday, May 15, 2010

Are there any careers/jobs that I can do on the side of being a Dental Hygienist?

I'm planning for after college...





I know that Dental Hygienist make a fairly high salary, but I'd like to have a side job just to make certain I always have enough money. What are some good, interesting jobs I could do on the side (if any)?

Are there any careers/jobs that I can do on the side of being a Dental Hygienist?
Unless you are locked into an office 24/7, a lot of dentists are looking for an individual to come in one to two days, or every other Saturday as a hygienist. A friend of mine just got her certificate and has a full time position that is 4 days a week. So she found a dentists office that was willing to let her work every other Saturday and any Wednesday that she wants to pick up extra hours.





You could always look at a retail job if money is no object or you wanted a change of pace.





Good Luck.
Reply:you could try serving?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net