Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dental hygienist in Massachusetts?

In the Boston area, do they really make about $80,000? Wow. Do you think that will change very dramaticaly w/in the next couple of years? I know dental hygiene is one of those increasing pay and demand jobs lately, but do you think it will stay that way for a while? yea Ican afford a $400,000 house on my own (assuming I spend 1/3 of my salary over 15 years)!

Dental hygienist in Massachusetts?
I do not know about the pay, but if you buy a house you can not afford before you find out if you want to spend the next 15 to 30 years on this job you will be in trouble. either start by renting and saving your money for a good down payment of buy a starter home and upgrade as you financial situation improves.
Reply:I would not be surprised at all if they do make that amount. There is a dramatic shortage of doctors and nurses in America... so the demand is very high for them. I would look to see the income of various doctors go up dramatically within the next ten years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net