Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dental hygienist program?

if i take the DENTAL HYGIENE course here in the Philippines would i still be able to take the board exams in the US or Australia? or do i really have to study there instead?? like they wouldn't credit my subjects here?

Dental hygienist program?
Hi!! I'm studying to be a dental hygienist too... as for your question...





I believe that outside degrees would require you to take a clinical exam as well as a written exam. There are even some states that dont allow you to practice unless you take the course (not just the test) in their state (you have to be licensed in each state you practice in). If you can take the course in the US I'd highly recommend it.





I know that wasnt the best answer but that's pretty much all that I can recall..sorry. Good Luck though
Reply:I'm not sure about that!





Take care


-Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net