Monday, May 17, 2010

Who would make more money? A Dental Hygienist or a Massage Therapist?

I need help deciding my future!! My goal is to have a job that makes me a lot of money fast! I already work full time and I'm 22 years old. Should I work 8-5, Monday thru Friday and do a massage therapy program from 5:45-10:15, Monday thru Thursday? The program is only 8 months long and I can start it right away. OOOOR should I work 8-5 and take two night classes during the week for 2 years so I finish up all my prerequisites for dental hygiene school?? Hard classes, I'm talking about chem and microbiology and I don't even know if I'd get accepted!! I have lots of competition but I know I can do it =) OOOORRR dun dun dun... should I take 2 morning classes, work 9-5, and do the massage therapy program for 8 months?? Do you think I should do both or is that too much?? Thanks for your opinion! =) FYI - I live in CA

Who would make more money? A Dental Hygienist or a Massage Therapist?
well my husband is a massage theripes and you can charge from 60 dollars and up depends on what they want and where you live at and the min wages for an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net