Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental Hygienist?

I'm looking into a career into being a dental hygienist. Theey seem to make good pay. 45-60k. I was wondering if there was anybody out there with real world experience that would like to share some info.





How long is the training and approx cost?





Is it easy for males to stay employed in a predominantly female field?

Dental Hygienist?
careerbuilders.com will cover all your info needs and its free
Reply:Hey! I'm in the same boat as you (looking into becoming a DH). From what i;ve researched, its a pretty great job and steady too (for any gender, im sure). one girl was giving me advice on this and told me about how she gets to work differnt hours that she prefers and really enjoys the working enviornment as it is not as stressful as other allied health fields, but is still helping people. The training in my area for the 2 year degree is like $3000 for a 2 year associate degree. I live in texas, so it may be different elsewhere. And from what I've heard, its not that hard to find a job... even temping jobs pay excellent. one person i talked to works for a temping service as a DH and makes more than a normal DH working steadily! Anyways, i hope my info helped. I am not completely sure I am going to do this career but im really interest as well! good luck!

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net